Hello!

Toma

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
I’m new here! I’m deaf from California. My name is Toma, currently a student at community college. Also, I just get accepted by Academy of Art University in San Francisco few weeks ago.
So, HI!!

U welcome, Toma

my aunt lives in Ca; she is in Salinas

awesome, acceptance into art academy!! I went to arts specialty high school-

U welcome, Toma

my aunt lives in Ca; she is in Salinas

awesome, acceptance into art academy!! I went to arts specialty high school-

Thank you!
Awesome, what did you do with art specialty in high school?

Toma, while I enjoyed visual arts focus in specialty school very much <areas were: theater, dance, visual art including photography and music; think now they have creative writing also which I would have taken had that been there at the time I went>, to be honest I went to that school to avoid my physical and emotional bullying experiences from previous school years. I went to the arts school since I knew everyone would be considered "different" and focused on reaching their art-related career goals, which was the case. I did lots of drawings as a kid and used those for my audition. But I never planned to "do anything" with it, it was a matter of survival -

ohhh, fashion design, my mom would'a liked that, she has a knack for drawing and for clothing and design but that's not what she studied in college; she went for business. Before she retired she worked in high-end clothing retail for many years as buyer, assistant manager, etc. Do you think it is a very competitive field?

ohhh, fashion design, my mom would'a liked that, she has a knack for drawing and for clothing and design but that's not what she studied in college; she went for business. Before she retired she worked in high-end clothing retail for many years as buyer, assistant manager, etc. Do you think it is a very competitive field?

yes i do know that. When I earn BFA (hopeful) then move up way north to Canada to work with family's business.
If no luck, I still have plenty of time earn my degree in foreign language.

Aloha Toma..

im Californian so welcome to Golden State :] I have a friend who is studying AA at SF, probably you might bump into her...

Good luck and probably someday we might bump into each other and say aloha :]

Aloha Toma..

im Californian so welcome to Golden State :] I have a friend who is studying AA at SF, probably you might bump into her...

Good luck and probably someday we might bump into each other and say aloha :]

Thanks! We will see...

Hello, I'm Robert

Glad you got into school, I am older but back in school aswell. I am studing Communication Sciences and Disorders.

Back