Hello!

Colder243

Reaction score
Hello, everyone :) I would like to introduce myself My name is Mike Waters and from Indiana, US I've been moved to Indiana since April 15th 2008 from Washington State. I was grew up in Kansas for a many years like I was born there and Many visits and some years for lived in Florida. Because I have been lived with my real father for 2 years and go back to my grandparent as my real mother's side as well.. I dont really used to live with my real father who uh, everyday grumpy man and no fun. Oh well. Oh, yea.. I graduated 2001 from KSD (Kansas School for the Deaf) I grew up at KSD and one year for freshmen at FSD (Florida School for the Deaf). Anyways, If anyone ask me question or IMs.. feel free contact me at anytime. able contact me to colderfrze243@gmail.com or in here IM. I'm deaf and 26 of age. I've always come often check around on this alldeaf.com till I decide to join a become new member recently today. :) Hope all of you have a great time and (Hey! High-Five)

Oh, yeah I almost forget to tell you.. I would like to make a new friends or find any old friends. :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Back