Hello! :)

Shuya

Reaction score
:wave:

Hi! :)

I'm from Germany and I'm 20 years old.
Yesterday I was lurkering here for a while and in the end I decided to register here.
My mother is deaf and I was born hard of hearing but 'cause of getting a sudden hearing loss years ago I'm almost completely deaf.

My hobbies are reading, learning new languages, drawing, painting, being creative, writing, photographing and watching good movies. :)

Any further questions? No? Well... nice to meet you all! :)

Guten Abend Shuya.

shuya.jpg

;)
You from das Deutschland? We have a well known member here from there also. I'm afraid she may be away now.

Enjoy your stay here, feel free to ask if any questions.

Guten Abend Shuya.

;)
You from das Deutschland? We have a well known member here from there also. I'm afraid she may be away now.

Enjoy your stay here, feel free to ask if any questions.

Liebling;-)))) is from Germany and I'm just around the corner :wave: and also speak German (just in case...) ;)

JL

Ah, thank you for welcoming me! :) (and a Konban wa for Naisho ;) )

Yeah I noticed already that a member is German. Maybe one of the reasons why I joined here. :D

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

:wave:

Hi! :)

I'm from Germany and I'm 20 years old.
Yesterday I was lurkering here for a while and in the end I decided to register here.
My mother is deaf and I was born hard of hearing but 'cause of getting a sudden hearing loss years ago I'm almost completely deaf.

My hobbies are reading, learning new languages, drawing, painting, being creative, writing, photographing and watching good movies. :)

Any further questions? No? Well... nice to meet you all! :)

Heya! Come in and chat a spell. I hope you find it as friendly as I have (I'm pretty new too). I love to write, and like to take pictures...though I wouldn't call it photography. I really hope you like it hear! Cheerio!

I am an artist, too. I enjoy drawing, painting, and doing in calligraphy, and many more as a hobby.
BTW, :welcome: to AllDeaf! :)

:wave: there!

:welcome: to AD!!!

I am sure you will like this site though...

BTW, I love reading, drawing, painting, taking pictures, doing crafts, and many more hobbies. :)

Herzlich Willkommen im AD. :wave:

Es ist schön dich kennenzulernen

Viele Spaß beim Englisch üben. :)

Back