Hello

FloggingMolly

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Michelle (not Molly long story) and I am hard of hearing is the best way to describe me I guess, my world is pretty quite. I lost my hearing due to colestiatoma in both of my ears and have had two surgeries on my right ear and one on the left. I put my family first so I have put off getting a new hearing aid for about 2 years and now I am shopping around. I could have two but I am going to just get one for now or I may opt for the Baha (so tired of surgery so maybe not).

I am so happy to have found this site and I hope that is going to be helpful. I have to say the introduction page has more students or people that are interested in ASL or their loved ones that are deaf. I guess time will tell..lol

I have been married for six years and have three kids age 14 years, 1 and 2 so I am busy.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Welcome. ( the students usually leave, there are normally more deaf participants)

Hello,

My name is Michelle (not Molly long story) and I am hard of hearing is the best way to describe me I guess, my world is pretty quite. I lost my hearing due to colestiatoma in both of my ears and have had two surgeries on my right ear and one on the left. I put my family first so I have put off getting a new hearing aid for about 2 years and now I am shopping around. I could have two but I am going to just get one for now or I may opt for the Baha (so tired of surgery so maybe not).

I am so happy to have found this site and I hope that is going to be helpful. I have to say the introduction page has more students or people that are interested in ASL or their loved ones that are deaf. I guess time will tell..lol

I have been married for six years and have three kids age 14 years, 1 and 2 so I am busy.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Wow... you're pretty.

Welcome to AD!

Wow... you're pretty.

Welcome to AD!

Excuse me, she's my wife, leave her alone! :squint:
Welcome to alldeaf.com!
I think you two may be on the wrong thread lol. My husband is here with me and not on this board.

Welcome to AD :wave:
:wave:

Can't be that long of a story, is it? Flogging Molly is a great Irish punk rock band. I would guess that the name is based on that! Am I warm?
Yes I love this band and the name is just too cool not to be several of my online gamer tags and avatar. I love many Irish bands and in fact while we are on the music subject, I love lots of different kinds of music.

Herzlich Willkommen :)
:wave: Thank you for the welcome.

HI Flogging Molly :D
Nice username and I see you confirmed it's an Irish band. It's interesting and really caught my eye. :lol:

Awesome username! The only other name that comes to mind that's as cool as yours is Dropkick Murphys. :lol:

Welcome to AD.

Welcome to All Deaf. :)

You will find many HOH/deaf people such as myself. Some were born that way some became HOH/deaf later on in life. We have all kinds here.

I am suppose to wear two hearing aids but I only wear one. (the chihuahua chewed up my other one).

Wearing two is better for me to be able to hear as much as possible. But by the end of the day I am GLAD to take them out!!

Back