Hello

JennJenn

Reaction score
Hello.
My name is Jennifer. (Jenn)
I'm 15 years old.
I'm not deaf or hard of hearing, but I am learning ASL and am going to be teaching my mom's friend's son simple ASL so he can communicate with some friends at his school. He goes to a school to help him with his speech skills, and lots of the kids there are deaf.
So I am not sure if it's okay to be on here if you're not deaf (like me) but I figured I might learn something.

Guess i'll see you all around. bye!

333zm34.jpg

wbwad2.gif

Welcom to AllDeaf!! As you will see, we have both hearies and deafies in this great forum. Each are welcome.:wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Why don't you bring your deaf friend to AllDeaf and share with you on the forum here. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

He's not deaf, he just has speech problems, and they can offer him support at the school for the deaf. He's also 6 years old, and they don't have a computer at their home so i don't think suggesting the website is a wise idea *giggles* but thanks for the suggestion.

He's not deaf, he just has speech problems, and they can offer him support at the school for the deaf. He's also 6 years old, and they don't have a computer at their home so i don't think suggesting the website is a wise idea *giggles* but thanks for the suggestion.

:Oops: I thought your friend is a grown up like teenager or over twenty years old. Oh, he is hearing but have speech problems. Now I understand you. Anyway, you will learn a lot from us Deafies and HOH about our experience growing up. Just have fun with us doing the computer typing and post anything you want to say on the forum. Sorry about my mistake of your friend. :naughty:

Back