Hello!!

orione1even

Reaction score
Hey everybody

I'm Hunter from Austin, TX. I am hearing but I'm learning ASL and love it so far. So I wanted to learn more about the deaf community and make some new friends. I'm glad to meet any and all of you! First off...

Yes, there's a strong possibility that I'll ask you how to sign some swear words. No, this is not all I am interested in. LOL. I cuss quite a bit as it is so I'm sure I would do so while signing. ASL is beautiful and amazing so I'd like to learn as much as possible. I'm especially interested in interpreting music for the deaf.

About me...you can view my file and message me with anything else you might want to know.

Peace!

H

Last edited:
Hello and :welcome: to AD! Boy, we're having an influx of ASL learners and it's wonderful! Do hope you will continue to do so and enjoy being with us here on this informative site. :)

:welcome: Hunter..this is a great place to be so I know you will enjoy it...

Welcome to AD and dang many more hearing are coming in and all wanting to be strong ASL learners. Wish Nzers would do that. Shame!!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Just go easy on the cussing the swear words. As for myself I don't go for cussing the swear words that much. Of course when I get upset or angry, I cuss the swear words but not often. I like to use clean language than dirty language. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Welcome to All Deaf! Make yourself comfortable around here and let us know if you need advice. :wave:

Back