Hello

dark

Reaction score
hello to whom,

My name is James Swann, however, I am indeed a deaf but still have hearing leftover, by the way. This forum is seems interest to me and sound like a great place to socialing another deafs through networking, doesnt it? huh

some facts about me:
Im legal age (18)
indeed is a male
living in maryland

That is all you'all needs to know the basic about me before starting to posting in other sections to talk/discuession ;D

:welcome: to AD! Another Marylander here. :)

Welcome to AllDeaf! You'll find a lot of enriching informations as you surf around on this forum.

Cheers! :wave:

Wow, this forum is definitely impressing me already. I didnt expected it would take few seconds to reply back than another forums that I used to hang in, by the way. THANKS to yall!

Ah, gotcha.
p.s i living near to your town but take like less an hour. lol Shel90

:welcome: to AllDeaf, I hope ya will enjoy reading and posting. :)

ROFL, wtf? man, i dont know if im n00b or 1337, plz help me to find out if i were part of n00bz or 1337? :-[
(honestly, most of people said most of my pictures that i took, are pretty much good) I doing old fashion way such as Black/white picture and isnt digital)

ew at ps3, if i have them, i would never play them as much as my xbox360 :D

<3333333333333 COD4/HALO3/GEARS OF WAR!! they r blasted/fun to play

ROFL, wtf? man, i dont know if im n00b or 1337, plz help me to find out if i were part of n00bz or 1337? :-[
(honestly, most of people said most of my pictures that i took, are pretty much good) I doing old fashion way such as Black/white picture and isnt digital)

ew at ps3, if i have them, i would never play them as much as my xbox360 :D

<3333333333333 COD4/HALO3/GEARS OF WAR!! they r blasted/fun to play

Jeez, another xbox360 fan is here. :iobarf: XBOX360.

Cool, just wondering about photoshop thing, because I love photoshop. I make a lot of forum signatures. Did you make that sig? :hmm:

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Hope you will hang around with us and enjoy. :)

Back