Hello!

Anissa

Reaction score
I am a mother of three, two of whom have hearing loss. I have come to understand a great deal about the deaf/hard of hearing community. I have at times had to fight for their rights, and really make others listen. As an everyday thing, we are just as normal as anyone other family, the word disability doesn't come into play unless I am having to discuss medical or school related issues (primarily). I look forward to getting to know other's here!

Anissa

Welcome Anissa,,,,just continue posting and enjoy yourself. Continue the great work with your children!

Hello and :welcome: to AD! I'm sure you will find this forum very insightful for you and enjoy. :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf. I hope ya will enjoy reading and posting. :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Hope you will understand our Deaf Culture and Deaf Community. ASL is very important to us and we need them for visual, not too much relying on lipreading as it is hard to strain our eyes to read lips. That is why we need Sign Language alive all around the world. Keep working with your children on signing. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Back