Hello!

gmcman1996

Reaction score
Hi, I am Steve, and wanting to chat with deaf girls, and hope to chat, soon, I am from Madison, Alabama, and just recently bought a house, and enjoy being on my computer, and would like to get to know some of you http://www.alldeaf.com/images/smilies/cool2.gif
:cool2:gals... :cool2:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Just take care and have fun with us. See you around. :wave: :wiggle:

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Great to have you on board and enjoy this site. :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf. I hope you will enjoy reading and posting. :)

Hi. I'm not deaf, but I've gotten a lot of help and information from the people on this site. All that I have chatted with have been kind, honest, informative, real nice people.

Thank you, I have been so busy, with working on my house, and doing all kinds of work, I am very tired, but I still find time to come here, and thank you, for posting... I will enjoy every moment and chance I have, in between my working on house... Thank you.... I am just trying to figure this AD out... Sign language up... :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Just take care and have fun with us. See you around. :wave: :wiggle:

Welcome to AllDeaf! :thumb:

Thank you, Vamp... Funny though, that my neighbor, Lee, across the street is known as Vampirelyee! He's a very cool guy, and I spend time, with him, and doing alot of work and Lee and I worked a lot today, He does look a lot like Ozzy Osbourne... and is originally from New Orleans, but Hurricane Katrina, drove him back home to his sister's house, and that is why Lee and I are very good friends, and "brothers in arms" so Hey, thanks for the warm Vampire welcome... I can dig ya.. I noted that you have some crazy posts around... but you do know your stuff... Guess I got a lot of catching up...

Would like to chat with you let me know your times on here Thanks again! :)

Hey Ozzie, bring me some spring here! We'll just skip winter!

Oh, :o wrong thread, welcome to AD! :cool:

welcome to the site, enjoy your stay :)

Thank you.. Do you really snore?... or is that just your name?... Just tired, from long day of work, around the house... Just ready to hit the sack... Just dream about sexy women... LOL! Nah.. Just sleep... Thanks again...

Hey Ozzie, bring me some spring here! We'll just skip winter!

Oh, :o wrong thread, welcome to AD! :cool:

Ouch!... Are you my long lost brother?... You kind of resemble me in a lot of ways!... and simply you look alot like me! Geez? Did I miss something here?...

Back