Hello..:)

omegaman

Reaction score
I may as well stand up and introduce myself. My name is Andrew, and I am from a place at the bottom of the Earth called Australia. I am HAH. Gotta go, looks like a storm is brewing..:)

Hi Andrew, good to see you here!
Wow, Australia--I have always wanted to go there! My parents have been there 2 times, both for my dad's sebaticals (he is a professor) and they love the country and the people.
Welcome!!
EWalper

Thanks :) I don't think there are many people from Australia on this board. But, that doesn't matter, because I like the community here..:) Maybe next time your parents come to Australia, you should come, too..:)

Welcome! We have a few posters from Australia, but always room for more!

:welcome: to AD! I would love to visit Australia someday!

Welcome to AllDeaf.
I think Australians are going to take over the alldeaf.com anytime soon.
We need to do something about it.
:lol:

Thanks for making me feel welcomed. Sorry Wokamuka, I am not good at using hearing related abbreviations, so I create my own. :) I meant to write HOH, which I guess means Hard of Hearing. :)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Now you may sit back down and do enjoy your stay here in AD! :)

:wave:
~RR

Hi and welcome! as was said earlier by our great moderator, there are a few hanging around they will come out and welcome you soon I am sure.

(australian accent) Wait a minute, mate! You're from Melbourne, right? You seem famailar, have I heard this name before? I am currently from Canberra. Anyway, there is more Australians on board on AD.com than you think! Believe me, these americans on AD.com loves Australians and they love us ;)

Welcome on board to Alldeaf.com! Apologises for the late welcome. Remember, I'm just another Australian ;) See you around, mate.

Thanks for the welcome..:) I have been here for some time now, but it is nice to feel I am still welcomed..:)

Yeah, I'm in sunny Melbourne, though it is currently dark..:) Andrew is a common name, so I wouldn't be surprised if you have heard the name before..:)

I now realise there are quite a few people from Australia on this board, which is good. This board is very friendly, and the rules seem quite relaxed, which is why I enjoy being here..:) I will see you around mate :)

Thanks for the welcome..:) I have been here for some time now, but it is nice to feel I am still welcomed..:)

Yeah, I'm in sunny Melbourne, though it is currently dark..:) Andrew is a common name, so I wouldn't be surprised if you have heard the name before..:)

I now realise there are quite a few people from Australia on this board, which is good. This board is very friendly, and the rules seem quite relaxed, which is why I enjoy being here..:) I will see you around mate :)

Oooh. A lot of smilies for you today! Andrew, you are always welcome on alldeaf.com. For me, I have been here for a year and a half and alldeaf.com is like my deaf home already and I love it here. :D

G'day mate! :thumb: Another aussie here and am from Perth! Welcome to Alldeaf and have fun browsing & posting this great site! :D

Oooh. A lot of smilies for you today! Andrew, you are always welcome on alldeaf.com. For me, I have been here for a year and a half and alldeaf.com is like my deaf home already and I love it here. :D

I think I smile too much. Gotta cut down. :) Doh!

I tried looking for a hearing related forum in the past, but for some reason I never found one. I didn't know this website has been around for so long. I can see why you love it hear. So, you're addicted, too :)

G'day mate! :thumb: Another aussie here and am from Perth! Welcome to Alldeaf and have fun browsing & posting this great site! :D

Hey Koala. I have seen your name before, too. Thanks for the welcome, and nice to meet you too. :)

Back