Hello!

relayoperator

Reaction score
Hi, I hope none of you are offended that I've registered onto your forums. I just like to understand the deaf culture a bit more and I would love to interact with you but as far as my job will allow me it's almost impossible.

Anyway, I'm my name is Sarah, 18 years of age going to school and working fulltime! I'd love to get to know anyone who is willing to set aside the differences.

:welcome: to AllDeaf home of the deaf and hard of hearing forum. :giggle: Have fun posting with us and see you around. Enjoy! ;)

RelayOperator, welcome to AllDeaf. There are several relay operators here. :)

Welcome, I came very close to becoming and OPR at the Massachusetts Relay Co. a few months back, but things didn't work out. Don't worry if you are hearing, there are quite a few hearing that are here as well (such as myself) :)

-The Rab :ily:

Sarah,

A belated welcome to your belated welcome! ;)

You're forgiven and you're more than welcome to join us! :wave:

Dave

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Have fun browsing and posting! :)

I believe I've already welcomed you to All Deaf??
So I went back & looked..&..Oh yeah, here ya are.... Hello LoL!! :lol:
But the only difference is ya gave a little more info then the last time. But thats cool:) Although I'm not deaf I'm hearing myself. So your not the only one that's hearing here nor the only relay operator here. I highley doubt if any one is offended by you being here. Their not me. If they are? Tough!! I'm here hehe' & Alex (The Administrator) knows I'm hearing & is fine with that also. It's welcomed for everyone...So you'll be just fine here meeting a bunch of deaf people. I sure have..Also good luck in your schooling & your fulltime job. Sounds like your a very busy lady..Take Care:thumb:

Hi, I hope none of you are offended that I've registered onto your forums. I just like to understand the deaf culture a bit more and I would love to interact with you but as far as my job will allow me it's almost impossible.

Anyway, I'm my name is Sarah, 18 years of age going to school and working fulltime! I'd love to get to know anyone who is willing to set aside the differences.

Sarah, welcome to AD! You are more than welcome to join no matter if you are Deaf or Hearing WITH connections to Deafness. You can interact and learn a whole lot of information about Deafness. Hard of Hearing too!

Ok, first trivia for you: I was born HOH (Hard Of Hearing) because my mom had rubella while carrying me in her..at 2 weeks! Yeah!

Then I lost more hearing due to Tinnitus August 2004 so now I do not have hearing aids. Noises bothers me. But I keep going with my life! I am an Independent Designer, Artist, and Drafter. I own my own business. There, you have it. Hee hee. Enjoy this site!

1.gif
to AD.. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Interesting introduction and pls. don't feel like you're imposing whatsoever. ;) However, I do hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD!

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

Cool! Another relay operator has joined the forum. :thumb:

Back