Hello!

Hello I'm from Las Vegas,Nv

My name is Tammy daniel. I joined here today. WoW...I like here...thumb up...How I put my pix in my profile? I did try to put it.it's failed.I dunno!! :D

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf Angel62!! It's nice to meet exciting new members to our forum. You're going to meet a lot of wonderful new people here. Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!! :D

Many thks

I just woke up now. I really like here than tickle.com and myspace. If you write here.If i miss to see here. Better send me in private messenge.I will check here.its easy for me:) I will be back soon
Tam :deaf:

Hello there?

Are u there yet? I'm here. What's up? Where are u from? I'm from las vegas,nv. Do u have any b/f,g/f or married? I never married and no kids nothing. Yes I do have my b/f for 11 yrs together.

Tammy....

You're very welcome! I knew you like this site, so am I, it has happened, someone posted a link (alldeaf.com)in other site and it caught my eyes and got in here and registered and came through......my eyes popped out and jaws dropped lololzzz

Hehe

Gonna love it here! ;)

Hahaha Meg!!

Meg871 said:
You're very welcome! I knew you like this site, so am I, it has happened, someone posted a link (alldeaf.com)in other site and it caught my eyes and got in here and registered and came through......my eyes popped out and jaws dropped lololzzz

Hehe

Gonna love it here! ;)
thk you,Meg! I know many sites here wow. I can easy find ur profile then click it then I can find u where are u at forum.I can catch you lolz. :angel:

Hi Miss Delectable.

Miss-Delectable said:
G'day Angel62,
Welcome to AD. Hope you'll have fun here.
Cheers! :wave:
Hi Miss Delecctable,Nice to meet you, too! yesterday I joined here..wow.. :bye:

Punkywofly

PUNKYWOLFY said:
welcome to AD enjoy ur stay here
Hello Punkywolfy,
I'm back now.I'm been busy and no time for alldeaf,tickle,myspace and my owner messageboard too. What's UP? Anyones who miss me huh? If deaf ppl know me from tickle.com and myspace.com and hi5?? Can I invite you and everyones join my owner messageboard.If u are interesting this. Please u email me at Tmddeaf62@tmail.com you say hello tammy.I will answer it to you then invite u join my owner messageboard and have fun and making new friends. any question :gpost: :nana: :welcome: to my messageboard anad email to my sidekick2.I already give it here.....TMDDEAF62@tmail.com
Tam

I'm back

Hello Everyones,
I'm back here. Are u member of myspace.com? Please add my profile http://www.myspace.com/tamjim9599 I hope see yall at myspace...thumb up!! I love myspace no.#1 in the world than tickle.com...I'm addict of myspace.com wowowowow :deaf:

hey Tammy daniel

Angel62 said:
:topic: My name is Tammy daniel.I'm deaf. I joined here for first time. My deaf friend emailed me for invited me joined here. Do you know me from South California. I graduated Calif School for the Deaf in Riverside,Ca. I rather like new friends here:)
Tammy daniel

wElcomE to AD,

Back