hello

belochka

Reaction score
Hi everybody.
My name is Bella, im 25.I live in London, but was born in Azerbaijan.
Back home i've finished univercity (international law), now im BSL student

:wave: :welcome: to alldeaf belchoka!!! I hope you are enjoying this forum, and making many new friends!! Everyone here is wonderful!! Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!!! :dance2:

How long have u been in ur home country, Azerbajikan, I was born in Ukraine, former USSR as well ;)

:welcome: to AD :wave:

G'day belochka,
Welcome to AD. Hope you'll enjoy yourself here. Good luck with learning BSL.
Cheers! :wave:

FreeWoman77 said:
How long have u been in ur home country, Azerbajikan, I was born in Ukraine, former USSR as well ;)

:welcome: to AD :wave:
hiya.
I was there fof20 years lol. I came to UK 5 years ago.
Do you speak russian?

belochka said:
hiya.
I was there fof20 years lol. I came to UK 5 years ago.
Do you speak russian?

I am afraid I might forget some Russian both Sign language and writting because I havent met anyone and nor used in it here since I alone came in USA last April 1999 year, most often use in English writting and talk with people/interpreters in ASL/ESL/others. But when I met some native language I could remember to understand them but myself to tell them I'm lost* forgot what to say in Russian I will go ahead in ASL mixed with Russian, heh.
I have been in Ukraine all my childhood til my 16 moved in Moscow, Russia for 3+ yrs then returned to home in 1 yr to come in USA at my 21, now I am 28 :wave:

FreeWoman77 said:
I am afraid I might forget some Russian both Sign language and writting because I havent met anyone and nor used in it here since I alone came in USA last April 1999 year, most often use in English writting and talk with people/interpreters in ASL/ESL/others. But when I met some native language I could remember to understand them but myself to tell them I'm lost* forgot what to say in Russian I will go ahead in ASL mixed with Russian, heh.
I have been in Ukraine all my childhood til my 16 moved in Moscow, Russia for 3+ yrs then returned to home in 1 yr to come in USA at my 21, now I am 28 :wave:

Well, I’m actually hearing, so I don’t really sign in Russian, but I still writing and speaking. The story of mi starting learning sign language is very funny. I was watching TV with my kids, and there was a program called "something special". Presenter was talking, and signing and I just loved it. Then I decided that this is what I really want to do. When I told my mum, she was shocked, coz previously I have finished studying international law.But some people think that I’m doing it just coz I want to add number of languages I speak, sign going to be fifth.But that’s not true. I love sign language, and I’m looking forward to work with deaf children,I want even adopt one. :wave:

Back