Hello

ablue

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this site. My name is Abbee. I'm moderately hard of hearing. I can't tell u why because no one knows! Best guess something called idiopathic bilateral progessive sensorineural hearing loss that might or might not be some kind of auto-immune thing. Or maybe endolymphathic hydrops. Or maybe meniere's disease. I guess I have to wait and find out. Some days my hearing gets worse like yesterday I couldn't hear anything unless it was right next to me. I am also training a hearing dog named Blue. Blue is a labrador retriever who is very hyper. I'm also learning sign language (ASL) and have taught it to Blue also which is fun. I don't mean to ramble on! Just wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome to AD. Hope you enjoy the posts. Good luck learning ASL and training the dog.

:wave: :welcome: ablue to Alldeaf. I hope you will enjoy your stay here on AD.
I hope things work out for you with training your dog Blue, and I am sure he will do just fine. Have fun learning ASL. It's a beautiful language.

Have fun posting!!! Good luck!!

Aloha from Hawaii! Wish you was here! Enjoy your AD forums with us

Welcome and enjoy with AD forums and talk to you soon! :fruit:

Dear ABlue,

Welcome to the AllDeaf, Stay Ur Enjoy! :)

Aww cute dog !!! i would love that kind dog which you got! :)

TOF

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf ablue! Such a fitting username for you--hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD!! ;)

Hello &
14.gif

Back