Hello!

SunnyDay

Reaction score
Hi! I'm hearing and I'm learning ASL. I plan on becoming an interpreter. I LOVE ASL! It's always so much fun signing with other people or even just with myself! It's such a great language! I have a couple of deaf friends who help me improve my signing skills. It's really nice that they're so patient with me. I've been reading some of the posts here and their are some really interesting people here!
D.D.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf SunnyDay! That's great to know you're really into learning ASL and have a couple of good friends to help you along--hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD!! ;)

G'day SunnyDay,

Welcome to AD. I hope you'll enjoy yourself on this forum.
Good luck on attaining your goal to become an interpreter.
Cheers! :wave:

9.gif

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your post here with us. :thumb:

Hello there :wave:

:welcome: to alldeaf sunnyday, Have fun posting with us. See ya around :hug:

Btw. I love your screen name here. ;)

Heißen Sie Willkommen zur AllDeaf Form! Werde gewarnt! Liebling: -))) neigt dazu, Leute zu hänseln. Sie hat einen Sinn des Humors. Macht pee in Ihrer Hose nicht, wenn Sie
hysterisch so hart lachen!

Liebling: -))) ist urkomische Dame!

Welcome to AD SUNNYDAY hope u enjoy stay here :) glad u love signin good luck for more learnin signin ;)

SunnyDay,

Welcome to AllDeaf ... Enjoy Your Stay here! :)

TOF

Hello Sunnyday,

Boy don't I wish it was sunny today in Ohio?....:lol: , Anyways Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here ;)

Welcome to AD. I hope you'll enjoy yourself on this forum.

Good luck in the Future

:welcome: :wave: Welcome and Hello SunnyDay, hope you enjoy your stay at AD. Good luck with your classes and in the world of interpreting. It's nice to have deaf friends that can help you along. Keep up the good work!! :mrgreen:

*sings* Sunny Days drifting the clouds away...on my way to where we ought to be...can you tell me how to get...how to get to Sesame Street?
just being silly!

Hi Welcome to AD and hope you enjoy chatting here... God Bless !!!

Back