Hello

C.C.Sinned

Reaction score
My Name is Dennis. I'm married and have one child. A boy named Ryan. 90% hearing loss in both ears. Just starting to learn ASL. I like Hot Rods Chopper & Southern Rock. Collect CDs & DVDs. Reading, fishing & everything outdoors are the rest of my hobbies. I am a disabled from my job. Now a stay at home Dad. I love to chat online so anyone feel free to IM me - ccsinned13 on Yahoo Nice find a site like this.

C.C.Sinned said:
My Name is Dennis. I'm married and have one child. A boy named Ryan. 90% hearing loss in both ears. Just starting to learn ASL. I like Hot Rods Chopper & Southern Rock. Collect CDs & DVDs. Reading, fishing & everything outdoors are the rest of my hobbies. I am a disabled from my job. Now a stay at home Dad. I love to chat online so anyone feel free to IM me - ccsinned13 on Yahoo Nice find a site like this.

xyxwave.gif
Welcome to AD :) Hope you will enjoy our site as much as we do :)

Last edited by a moderator:
HELLO,I'm New Here
I am 24yrs old college student studying theatre,I am Hard of Hearing since birth, went to deaf middle school, mainstream in HS and went to deaf university for few years now tranfer to hearing school back home. I enjoy Skiing,hiking,sports, music,food.I am happy to join AD, and Hope to cool folks :)

Welcome to AD and enjoy ur stay as much we all AD'rs do. :d

Hello,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here! ;)

starbright said:
HELLO,I'm New Here
I am 24yrs old college student studying theatre,I am Hard of Hearing since birth, went to deaf middle school, mainstream in HS and went to deaf university for few years now tranfer to hearing school back home. I enjoy Skiing,hiking,sports, music,food.I am happy to join AD, and Hope to cool folks :)

welcome aboard!! :wave:

Thank you for the wlecome messages.

This site is great. Very informative & really helped a lot. Lots of really cool people here too.. :thumb:

Back