Hello!

Phoenixfire139

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm so new, this sentence is already as old as this joke. Recently came to terms that I am hoh and that I cant deny that anymore. Would love to talk to some awesome people!

Fantabulous. Playing some video games. Have to do my ASL class studying in a little bit. All is peachy keen.

Fantabulous. Playing some video games. Have to do my ASL class studying in a little bit. All is peachy keen.
Fantabulous. Love it. Where did you find an ASL class? I had to find an online video course to learn and also through watching a tv show and from a friend lol

Fantabulous. Love it. Where did you find an ASL class? I had to find an online video course to learn and also through watching a tv show and from a friend lol
I'm doing startasl.com and my local community college has an ASL 1 and ASL 2 non-credit class. The startasl.com has been really good for me.

I'll have to look into that. I could use the extra practice.

Sure. If at some point you feel like you wanna Glide just to practice is I'm game. I'm probably not the best to practice with since I'm learning and I'm also hearing. I'm not a native signer and English is my first language. So some of the grammar rules and syntax I get wrong.

Sure. If at some point you feel like you wanna Glide just to practice is I'm game. I'm probably not the best to practice with since I'm learning and I'm also hearing. I'm not a native signer and English is my first language. So some of the grammar rules and syntax I get wrong.
That means a lot! I'm trying to get the hang of it as fast as possible. I was very shocked to find out how fast your hearing can go when you have nerve damage. *le sigh* All is well though! I just make annoying people stand to one side of me so I don't have to listen to them lol

Back