Hello

Lady042216

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Jeanne'. I'm 20 years old, I live in Texas. I have corgi/beagle name Lady. I have been signing for a little over six years. I am still not as up to speed. I started learning because of my younger sister who has autism and ASL is her first language. I became amazed by the culture and language. My strength within ASL is storytelling because of my expressions and CL. I am not Deaf but I am told I am better at being Deaf than being hearing. I want to improve my skills to not be so hesitant when signing to others. Please add me on either Skype (jeannesw2) or glide (rukgara).

Hello, my name is Jeanne'. I'm 20 years old, I live in Texas. I have corgi/beagle name Lady. I have been signing for a little over six years. I am still not as up to speed. I started learning because of my younger sister who has autism and ASL is her first language. I became amazed by the culture and language. My strength within ASL is storytelling because of my expressions and CL. I am not Deaf but I am told I am better at being Deaf than being hearing. I want to improve my skills to not be so hesitant when signing to others. Please add me on either Skype (jeannesw2) or glide (rukgara).

I'll add you to Skype. My Skype is Duckie with the same profile picture as here. I've been learning PSE for a couple months and haven't had any actual experience with signing with anyone.

Back