Hello

blankman007

Reaction score
How are you great people doing? :wave: I'm hoping to get to know some great people on this here forum, learn new things, and be able to advice where i can. Dont be shy and come say hi!

Blankman:wave:

How are you great people doing? :wave: I'm hoping to get to know some great people on this here forum, learn new things, and be able to advice where i can. Dont be shy and come say hi!

Blankman:wave:

I just want to know if you are deaf, hard of hearing or just hearing? This is a discussion forum, not a chat forum. You can learn about deafness, hearing aids including CIs and dealing with hearing society. You did not mention about yourself and why you are here on AllDeaf Forum. What kind of advice are you seeking for? I hope you have tough skin to take the blunt from Deaf people like me. :hmm:

I just want to know if you are deaf, hard of hearing or just hearing? This is a discussion forum, not a chat forum. You can learn about deafness, hearing aids including CIs and dealing with hearing society. You did not mention about yourself and why you are here on AllDeaf Forum. What kind of advice are you seeking for? I hope you have tough skin to take the blunt from Deaf people like me. :hmm:

Dude calm down! First off I'm indrocuding myself and even though I didn't post much about my background it's just a starter. But to answer your question I'm hard of hearing. It kinda annoy me when people like you don't really understand things like "introduce yourself" and In terms you are chatting with people in a discussion format. I hope you have thick skin to withstand my responds.

Dude calm down! First off I'm indrocuding myself and even though I didn't post much about my background it's just a starter. But to answer your question I'm hard of hearing. It kinda annoy me when people like you don't really understand things like "introduce yourself" and In terms you are chatting with people in a discussion format. I hope you have thick skin to withstand my responds.

If you can handle tough skins, then here goes. :nana:

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. :wave:

Back