Hello

leegrace7713

Reaction score
Hello everyone how is everyone ?

Last edited:
Hiya!

How did your appointment go? any more news?

As for me, I had a long day. Spent some time with my daughter and finally able to sit down just now.

I'm fine for now and they predict I will be come deaf when I'm probably 18 years old but they didn't tell me how

Hello. Find out! You need to get as much info as possible to make the choices you will be faced with.

Earn up to $500 per day from home international company requires home workers(11724)

Earn up to $500 per day from home international company requires home workers
to fill various positions including typing, data entry, research, surveys, writing, proof reading and more guaranteed income for all completed work plus bonuses and commissions. no experience required. for full details please visit:(http://tinyurl.com/3gce3ot) ids (11724) or email

I'm fine for now and they predict I will be come deaf when I'm probably 18 years old but they didn't tell me how

Who predicted this , what kind of doctor ? I was told I would most likely not lose anymore hearing and I have lost more. I do not have a lot of faith in what doctors predict.

Who predicted this , what kind of doctor ? I was told I would most likely not lose anymore hearing and I have lost more. I do not have a lot of faith in what doctors predict.

I'm not a doctor so I don't know how my doctor predict it's

Back