hello

Nii

Reaction score
hiii...

my name: Niiodartey, ok maybe just Nii,

its past midnight here, i have work tomorrow but i think i am addicted to this forum already. love the wittiness and the sarcasm, cant stop laughing.

here to make friends, have fun and get involved. someone show me round please:wave:

heey thanks.. wud have been really sad if i got zero response. went thru your profiles secretblend and mew. hope that is legal here.

:laugh2: That's what profiles are here for. :P I am pretty sure nobody fills their profiles with too much real information though. :P Clearly, I am really an undercover ninja though... that part is believable. :D

lol @ undercover ninja. i really doubt that. maybe u didnt say much in your profile but.... i read your convos...Missis from Florida who likes cats lol. u want to hear more?
i cant find my smileys(sad face)

You can't really see smiley stuff unless you know the codes, or go into post a reply or quote someone. Then, you'll see them off to the side. :P

thanks Mewtilation. i found it :lol: is there a forum for gossip? i just want to know so i can keep off. :naughty: .true.

Well, you're certain to encounter gossip here and there... You mostly just have to look out for the drama... not the gossip. :P There are tons of threads, just have to read. :P

I see that you are not putting your information on your profile. Umpf (sarcasm). We need to know who you are as we are getting to know you. I want to know if you are d/Deaf, hard of hearing or plain hearing, are you?. Why are you interest in AllDeaf Forum here? Come on, you can do better than that.

As for the gossip, there might be some of them making the gossips instead of the discussion that we want to talk about in the topic. Some ADers don't understand that we need to keep in the discussion and not trail off topic into something to chat about. We just have to remind them not to do that. If you want to say off topic, then put that (Off Topic) and then you can discuss something other than the topic for a little bit, not too much.

heeey momofmanykidlets..nice to meet you. i am glad to be here. love your smile.

bebonang.."thanks for the welcome". was surprised wen i realized u are female(dont know why) :lol:

i am not so good with introductions but i will try..
well i am hard of hearing.. and speak funny.so i stopped talking,and along the line i stopped mingling. i studied sign language and thats all i use now( and i love it). studing asl now (just a few concepts are different).
i am a really shy guy from Accra Ghana. i love culture, photography and architecture. i love animals.
hoping to make lifelong friends.

is this good enough? :lol:

That is the way to make a warm introduction of yourself. I like that.

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. I am glad to meet you. I hope you enjoy and have fun in reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

:welcome:

Sent from my Polaroid Tablet using Tapatalk

Really??U wud love it here too if U are into nature and culture...u shud visit sometime. :wave:

Back