Hello y'all!

GeorgiaDeaf

Reaction score
I happened to find out about that website, alldeaf.com thru google.com so why not go there ?

My name is Jamie. I am raised up deaf and know ASL. I joined here to learn more about deaf events around Georgia. I became mother first time last summer w/ baby girl, Lisa and proud being married to the teacher at Georgia School for the Deaf.

I m glad to be here and meet you all ! :cool:

Awesome, welcome to alldeaf.com! I am currently located in the county right next to where GSD is located, not very far from the new Wal-Mart SuperCenter in Rome [East]. I did not attend GSD or any K-12 school here in Georgia.

Congrats on being a new mother of a baby girl. :) It is a wonderful thing having children into our lives. :)

Brian said:
Awesome, welcome to alldeaf.com! I am currently located in the county right next to where GSD is located, not very far from the new Wal-Mart SuperCenter in Rome [East]. I did not attend GSD or any K-12 school here in Georgia.

Congrats on being a new mother of a baby girl. :) It is a wonderful thing having children into our lives. :)
cool about that! We just moved here from Pittsburgh, PA when we just finished our schools.. my husband happened to know someone there at GSD and they helped him to get job there.. GSD is lucky to have him cuz GSD is screaming for teachers for a while.. GSD is happy to have more deaf teachers like my hubby. How do you like living in your area so far?? We loved it here so far..

thanks to all y'all for the warm welcome! I know some of you from other forum which is cool! :D

Hi GeorgiaDeaf ,

Welcome to AllDeaf.....Good to have you here with us...

See you around!

Back