hello..what would you do if you are lonely right now?

If I am lonely and also If I live near the ocean, I would sit on beach and watch the ocean . It would helpful in my mind. Beside I would like to have company with me at the beach if I want to :dance:

Meg said:
I probably would either rent tons of movies to watch in solitude or browse at my favorite bookstore to keep my mind off loneliness.

:werd: I have done this. I also will pick up the phone, and call someone to talk.

Bored? I'd hit the Barnes and Noble and Books-A-Million, or play with the pooter or my xbox.

Besides I work work work too much to take my mind off my ongoing divorce saga.....

VamPyroX said:
If there was a woman that I could have some fun with, I'd invite her to my room and we'd cuddle while watching a movie. :thumb:
Hey Who knows I can be that women... :naughty: who knows? :wiggle:

Hey If I was to be lonley I would sit on the computer and IM my peoplez...Or just watch sport on ESPN...

i would work on my puppet, play some xbox games, go out for a walk to meditate my mind,
or just wang my dick, hehe.

WOW...Sounds very interesting...Potman09...Hey what u call ur puppet? :topic: Well let me see if we can help each other out...

Borichick123 said:
WOW...Sounds very interesting...Potman09...Hey what u call ur puppet? :topic: Well let me see if we can help each other out...

the puppet a soul controls, hence a body.

Back