Hello, thought to say hi.

marymae

Reaction score
I wanted to post real quick to say a little about myself and say hi to everyone. My name is Mary. I just found this website yesterday. I am taking ASL in college, actually I am in ASL 2 right now. I live in Michigan and possibly moving to Maryland for a semester to help my father. I hope to learn as much as I can of the deaf community and of sign language. I use ASL everyday and I teach what I know to people around me. I am soon to be teaching ASL in church and I was asked to teach some ASL to some Girl Scouts in NJ this summer.

Last edited:
:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Hope you enjoy your stay and learn all about our Deafness and Deaf Culture and our Deaf community. Just have fun and see you around. :wave:

Which part in Mich are you from? I used to live in Battle Creek for one and half year. I wasn't happy at there so I decided to move back to Maryland. I think you would make right decision if you decide to move to Maryland because deaf community in MD/VA/DC metro is fu*king awesome and there is no other like this community. You ll love it at there.

Btw. Welcome to AD :)

I live in Grand Rapids area right now. I am going to be going to Phoenix, Maryland.

Which part in Mich are you from? I used to live in Battle Creek for one and half year. I wasn't happy at there so I decided to move back to Maryland. I think you would make right decision if you decide to move to Maryland because deaf community in MD/VA/DC metro is fu*king awesome and there is no other like this community. You ll love it at there.

Btw. Welcome to AD :)

I gotta agree with u about the MD/VA/DC Deaf community.

:welcome: to AD! I live in MD. :)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Gonna post real quick here too :)giggle:), wishes you much success with your course in ASL, am sure that it'll a rewarding experience once you're teaching ASL in church and to a few Girl Scouts and others. Good luck and do enjoy your stay here as well! :)

:wave:
~RR

Hello!
Welcome to AllDeaf.com

You will join Alldeaf.com Enjoy your stay. Have a FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back