Hello there...

N. McConnell

Reaction score
My name is Nathan McConnell. I am the Deaf Ministries Coordinator at the Bill Rice Ranch. I frequently post threads under the "Advertisements" heading. Hope you can meet up with us sometime.

They molest deaf children at that camp. Also, their "dormitaries" are actually dipalated rundown motels. The beds there are not safe. I have actually seem them break and come crashing down. Dangerous! And they brainwash you into their cult. Beware!!!

Also, they have to pray 9034759873908309759384758937 times a day, they have to bow down to the owner of the camp, etc, etc. It is a CULT!!!:bowdown:

They molest deaf children at that camp. Also, their "dormitaries" are actually dipalated rundown motels. The beds there are not safe. I have actually seem them break and come crashing down. Dangerous! And they brainwash you into their cult. Beware!!!

Also, they have to pray 9034759873908309759384758937 times a day, they have to bow down to the owner of the camp, etc, etc. It is a CULT!!!:bowdown:
Those are some pretty strong accusations there. I did a "Google" on Bill Rice Ranch and found loads of praise reports from other ministries, well-known learning institutions, etc. If things are as bad as indicated by Lucia, there should be a lot more negativity found on the Internet about them. I just don't see that as being the case.

Dave

BTW Nathan, welcome to AD! :wave: I am in ministry myself.

1.gif
to AD.. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

Any such accusations that holds such negavity should be at least backed up by some sort of link or newsworthy content....otherwise, such accusations (posts) may face removal from thread.

~RR

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Enjoy browsing and posting away!

Thank you for your kind welcomes. I do travel much and normally do not get on internet often.

We do have several weeks for Deaf Young people and one separate week for Deaf Adults. Check out our Website Bill Rice Ranch - Home. Deaf Young people ages 9-19 come for one week FREE!

To my knowledge there is not validity to these accusations. All of our Counselors are recruited from Christian Colleges across the U.S. This summer, we will have our first counselors from Christian Deaf Colleges (one located in D.C., very good). Since 1953, the Bill Rice Ranch has offered one week of FREE Camp for Deaf ages 9-19. We did that to help the Deaf: never, never to hurt them.

To my knowledge there is not validity to these accusations. All of our Counselors are recruited from Christian Colleges across the U.S. This summer, we will have our first counselors from Christian Deaf Colleges (one located in D.C., very good). Since 1953, the Bill Rice Ranch has offered one week of FREE Camp for Deaf ages 9-19. We did that to help the Deaf: never, never to hurt them.

Free, my ass. I hear the going rate is $500 now.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Nice to see how you're able to reach out to others in what you do. Do enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

Where did you hear this from? Link?...

N. McConnell, Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here, btw saved your web site in my fave, will look into it later :)

Where did you hear this from? Link?...

N. McConnell, Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here, btw saved your web site in my fave, will look into it later :)

I attended this camp when I was a teenager. :-o :shock: :dizzy: :barf: And I don't even belong to their crazy religion!

Back