Hello There peoples!

WolfGirl

Reaction score
Hello there! How are you guys! Well, I was browsing around this site for some time and finally decided to join. I am Hard of Hearing, and I wear a ambra hearing aid in my right ear, and I have a mild to moderate loss in my left to which I have not gotten a hearing aid in yet. I have been diagnosed with Meniere's disease. But my ENT is trying to make sure. I know sign language, and use it everyday. I grew up in a hearing world, as my mom did not know about my loss until I had turned 17

My hobbies include, reading, writing novels, and doing other things lol! I go to the University of North Texas, and I am a Tecnical communications major about to graduate. Yay! Well anyway, thats it about me. What about you? Hi again! :laugh2:

Welcome. :)

Your major sounds interesting. Once you graduate and what are you looking for a job?

hello i am nor deaf or hard of hearing but i am intrested in being an asl interpreter :))
and im bearly going to start college this aug :) and ur major does sound very intresting :)

Hi! I'm looking into going to UT for college.. Excited that I won't have to pay tuition due to my hearing loss!

Yes, it is interesting, and yes to the job part! You don't need hearing to be a Technical Writer or Editor lol! And Mev that is cool. I hope you enjoy your time there. Kelly, that is an awesome major, my best friend is going for that, and he is having a blast, too bad he lives far away from me now! Nice to meet you all!

Welcome, Wolfgirl.

Congrats on graduating soon. Be proud! It was tough, but I actually miss my old college days.

Back