hello there from michigan

scscomp2014

Reaction score
my name is bradley fredricks from grand rapids michigan so i am new alldeaf.com forurms so i am computer repair techican to repair most computer all you needs and questions about them

dont be afraid about me i am nice person and i born deaf and blind so now i have cochlear implant in 2009 first one so i got upgraded n6 sound processor with remote is more nicer one heard very loud and clear i use music alots of course i love music too much LOL!!!

Welcome Bradley, how do you like the new N6? I'm thinking about getting my 2nd implant done with that one.

Welcome Bradley, how do you like the new N6? I'm thinking about getting my 2nd implant done with that one.

yes they are alot improvment there is bluetooth ready for connect to any device but right now still waiting for software updates then i can use it
i use connected to my cellphone to play music via headphone port
sound alot louder !

Hi Bradley! I frequent Grand Rapids quite a bit. Welcome to AllDeaf.

Hey, I've been to Grand Rapids area too. I've went to Deaf Social nights at Rivertown Crossing Mall.

Hey, I've been to Grand Rapids area too. I've went to Deaf Social nights at Rivertown Crossing Mall.

yeah i went there someitme but right now i have issue health issue and not have alot money to get bus and foods that why i need weekly spending money my ssi are running out so fast cant keeping up plus i have no jobs first i have to get my health fixed then i get jobs

I've often considered attending those... don't really know what to expect though. I guess I'm kind of a scardy cat!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I've often considered attending those... don't really know what to expect though. I guess I'm kind of a scardy cat!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using AllDeaf App mobile app

On some occasions, I've seen more ASL students than deaf people there. It's a great opportunity to meet up with other ASL students and polish up ASL skills.

On some occasions, I've seen more ASL students than deaf people there. It's a great opportunity to meet up with other ASL students and polish up ASL skills.

yea we has them there is asl student there in rivertown crossing mall every tuesday start 6pm to 9pm at the food court upstair by parking ramp in front of mall you walk easy alot deaf peoples on left side by table SMILE!:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Yes there are a lot of cool things in GR and western mich. I live in Detroit area so don't get that way too much

I am not ready for winter. After the brutal winter we had here last year it can wait as long as possible. I think we broke the record for most snowfall in a season for Detroit last winter.

Back