hello there everyone

Talli

Reaction score
I am from the UK. I am HOH and am so happy that I have found this site ..... its great to be able to read of other people's experiences, some are funny and some sad.........

I became HOH about 13 years ago, it was a sudden thing, literally overnight !!! no idea why. Took me ages and ages to get used to it - dont think I am to this day - in fact - I KNOW that I am not used to it - I am a very very very confident person and very outgoing indeed and as you can imagine - to be suddenly hit by this hearing problem at an early age ( 29 ) it does affect you.

Anyway just wanted to say HELLO to everyone out there and its so wonderful to get feedback and strength from others.....

THANK YOU :ty:

I am from the UK. I am HOH and am so happy that I have found this site ..... its great to be able to read of other people's experiences, some are funny and some sad.........

I became HOH about 13 years ago, it was a sudden thing, literally overnight !!! no idea why. Took me ages and ages to get used to it - dont think I am to this day - in fact - I KNOW that I am not used to it - I am a very very very confident person and very outgoing indeed and as you can imagine - to be suddenly hit by this hearing problem at an early age ( 29 ) it does affect you.

Anyway just wanted to say HELLO to everyone out there and its so wonderful to get feedback and strength from others.....

THANK YOU :ty:

I'm HOH ,too .. and yeah , it takes us a lot of time to get used to be hoh if we're late deafened.. I was 26 when I realized that I am hoh/deaf. It was very painful for my soul at first :( but , over time,I was able to see and enjoy my deaf world at times :D

I often feel :pissed: due to communication barriers in hearing world but it is me .. it is who I am .. I cannot change it.

Hello to you,too. Enjoy your stay here :)

Back