Hello people my name is Chris and im from south bend IN, anybody want to meet me?

sultan2979

Reaction score
Hey my name is Chris and im 22 years old. I was born profound deaf and I have 85 percent of hearing loss. If you want to see pictures of me its on myspace.com/whatuknowboutme. I guess the reason why i joined this is because well one is that im looking for girls online since pretty much the girls around here dont want to hang out with deaf guy, probably because i have "things" on my ears and they dont want to be seen in the public or they'll feel embrass. Dont know why i think that but i feel that is pretty much true. Two is because im bored and i always find something new to do. My aim is gonephishin1022 so if anybody is interest to chat or whatever, hit me up

Chris

~*WELCOME*~ Hope you enjoy your stay at AD i see you decided to finally make a pit stop here and intruduce yourself. So welcome and have fun

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Chris! Apparently you just might get lucky with some gal that loves to hang up the 'gone fishing' sign up too. :D Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Have a great day! :wave:

I see we have the same birthday. And last year I was exactly twice as old as you were. On 10/22/05 I turned 44 and you turned 22. What time were you born?

Nothing—just a numerical coincidence. :dunno: It’s interesting that our birth times are close; I was born at 6:15 P.M. PST.

Welcome to alldeaf from Ireland!! Hope you will meet nice girls here!! I am sure there are some free girls here would like to have a chat with you. By the way, i am not available!! :cheers:

hi

sultan2979 said:
Hey my name is Chris and im 22 years old. I was born profound deaf and I have 85 percent of hearing loss. If you want to see pictures of me its on myspace.com/whatuknowboutme. I guess the reason why i joined this is because well one is that im looking for girls online since pretty much the girls around here dont want to hang out with deaf guy, probably because i have "things" on my ears and they dont want to be seen in the public or they'll feel embrass. Dont know why i think that but i feel that is pretty much true. Two is because im bored and i always find something new to do. My aim is gonephishin1022 so if anybody is interest to chat or whatever, hit me up

Chris
hello
am jane
i will like a good man , honest and ready for a good relationship with trust. i will like someone with good sence of humour and very caring. i will like someone with good attitute and that will always trust me in life.i was born inalabama and now i live in indiana
i finished as a sociologist ...but am working with a textile company as a supplier.you can mail me through jane_four_all@yahoo.com
During my leisure time i like going to the sea side to observe things of nature
i am passionate about someone that suprise me
i will like to hear from you soon
jane care

Me Too

Hi, I live in Louisiana but I'm looking for friends to chat with. If thats cool with you I'll AIM you.

Back