Hello people.. anyone wanna be friends?

Well, I don't drink soda anymore.... haven't in forever... but... if I did.... I still wouldn't.... no way.... :ugh: Blech! Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, to each their own, whatever floats your boat... :ugh:

haha I never thought it sounded bad. but hey at least you put up your opinion. :)

Well, I don't drink soda anymore.... haven't in forever... but... if I did.... I still wouldn't.... no way.... :ugh: Blech! Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, to each their own, whatever floats your boat... :ugh:

It's really common in the South. Surprised you don't know about it. Same principle as any sweet/salty snack.

stupid question but do anyone else put peanuts in their Pepsi soda?lol

No, but drinking a Coke with a Salted Nut Roll used to be fun...

Until I became an old person on a healthy diet.

No, but drinking a Coke with a Salted Nut Roll used to be fun...

Until I became an old person on a healthy diet.

I've never tried that.. actually I've never had the roll either. I usually use sour punch straws as a drinking straw when I have them then eat the candy afterward. lol it's extremely rare I get the candy now tho..

wait Pepsi and peanuts is really popular in here?(I'm from Alabama. )I really thought it was rarely done.

It's really common in the South. Surprised you don't know about it. Same principle as any sweet/salty snack.

:hmm: I've never heard of it.... That's the first time! :hmm: Now I'm going to have to ask people.... :shock: I know a coworker of mine that HAS to buy a sweet and salty snack mix from the vending machine every day at lunch... I'm going to have to ask her now when I see her next... Definitely one of the weirdest food things I've ever heard of.... :hmm: Blech! I always thought we just had boiled peanuts that were common here... :laugh2: I do like those... :D

wait Pepsi and peanuts is really popular in here?(I'm from Alabama. )I really thought it was rarely done.

Think she means South in general... any southern states. I'm definitely not from Alabama, I live in Florida.

thanks! even tho u where just playing I still answered honestly. lol O'well. you just gotten chance to learn a little bit more about me:)

I'm always playing here. Lol. Don't be afraid to jump in because we are a very forgiving bunch. :)
I have pretty good speech and was told I have a "pretty accent", whatever that means. I was also told that I sound like Sean Connery, though I don't have his hookups. :lol:

is it funny that I'm teaching myself ( for the time being) 3 different languages and according to my English instructor when she grades my essays, I don't even know my own native language?

For some reason the term "native language" makes me laugh. ;)

well then my first language.. I don't see what's funny about the term tho. hmm guess different types of humor :)

I'm always playing here. Lol. Don't be afraid to jump in because we are a very forgiving bunch. :)
I have pretty good speech and was told I have a "pretty accent", whatever that means. I was also told that I sound like Sean Connery, though I don't have his hookups. :lol:

who Sean Connery? that's new name to me

OH! ok. I don't be knowing them people's real names. I just know character names. haha. there's a lot of words I play with and now I messed up my own speech doing it. not really what u go threw but I think it's funny how I did this to myself an cant fix it.

Back