Hello newbie here

Hi everybody, and thanks for the warm welcome. :wave:

I'm terrible, joining the forums over a month ago and not logging in or checking back.... Life kinda took over and took a great big turn around on me.... (that might be one to share in the marriage/divorce section) :roll:

OH and I got my new hearing aids.... what an adventure... the pair I got was not what the Dr wanted me to have.... but they were fine, they had three built in levels of auto adjustment... they did ok I guess... I think they still are taking me a lot of getting used to, but they DO help.... but then she goes and orders me another set, says these aren't the model she wanted me to have... she wants me to have a remote with it that will adjust em up also. So then I go to pick up the new ones, she takes away the old ones, and the left one was like clogging my ear, she remolded my ear and sent me home with just the right one. :hmm:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Ahoy mate

Hello and welcome to AD. I spent five years in the Navy as a computer operator (DP) many moons ago and was on the USS Mount Whitney.

Here's something that I saw recently. Didn't realize that it's been 5-6 years since aircraft carriers went co-ed. The Nimitz goes back to my days.

CARRIER | PBS

Back