Hello new people! LOL

Liza

Reaction score
Wanted to say hi to all the new folks and the ones returning. I'm way behind. :cheers: Happy new year! Sorry I was MIA (missing in action) for a while. This place needs some Slytherinish cheer. ;)

I know I'm not new, but it's so great to see you back here again! :hug: Be more Malfoyish!

Katzie said:
I know I'm not new, but it's so great to see you back here again! :hug: Be more Malfoyish!

:hug: Takes another one to know one. :lol: We're going out for chinese today. Gotta walk it off, too. Whatcha gonna do, sweetie?

Liza said:
:hug: Takes another one to know one. :lol: We're going out for chinese today. Gotta walk it off, too. Whatcha gonna do, sweetie?
I'm too sick to enjoy anything other than postwhoring here. LOL When I'm well and pleasant we'll go out to a very fine italian restaurant that we've been meaning to try for couple of weeks. Christmas stress just finally caught up with me. :roll: Enjoy chinese dinner! Stay away from fried food and you'll be fine. ;)

I thought you were in jail??

Katziedear, too late about staying away from fried food. ;) Figger I'm gonna start some diet next week as soon as I feel my best. I was really sick during the holidays, and havent recovered completely yet. *sob* The chinese was good, though!

Miss Malfoyish, I dont think ADers' hearts would bear the malfoyishness I am known to dish out when I'm not being such a Hermy. :lol:

Liza said:
Miss Malfoyish, I dont think ADers' hearts would bear the malfoyishness I am known to dish out when I'm not being such a Hermy. :lol:

You're an occasional Hermy?! How dare you? *snickers* But then again, if it'll help Hermy to adopt Malfoyism as her new religion, then I'm all for it. ;)

Especially if it involves introducing "Tomato Appreciation Day."
Finally I am on the right track, petitions be damned.
Katzie ought to sleep well tonight, hee hee.

Malfoyish said:
You're an occasional Hermy?! How dare you? *snickers* But then again, if it'll help Hermy to adopt Malfoyism as her new religion, then I'm all for it. ;)

Welll... dont you remember the helpful info I gave you about menstrual cycles? ;)

Beowulf said:
Especially if it involves introducing "Tomato Appreciation Day."
Finally I am on the right track, petitions be damned.
Katzie ought to sleep well tonight, hee hee.

Why would Katzie sleep well tonight? I'm the one who hates 'maters! ;)

:lol: I'm not new here either, but HI, Lizagirly! :D Good to see you back in action in here. ;)

Katzie said:
Be quiet Beowolf! :slap:

Wow, Katzie.. that's impressive
(your classic words are so much better
than saying "Shut Up" ! if you know what
I mean, haha)

WB, Liza.... have a Happy Posting :)

Last edited:
Back