Hello, new member,

shushugah

Reaction score
Hi, I am a cochlear implant user, am looking to connect with the rest of D/deaf community. I am a math freak, and enjoy competition math. I program, blog, and write math lectures for this online group. I am in the boy scouts, and will post more about myself when the time comes, :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. As long as you are interest in the Deaf community, you will be fine here. Just have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

hahahaha, he gets high on math, so if you wanna see him ejaculate, tell him a fantastic math joke or revelation. ;)

Nice try sheilla, I heard my first math jokes this morning, so I am 100% out of juice, and can't orgasm, even if I really wanted to...

hello you :)
welcome to AllDeaf.

math hates me, or the other way around...
awesome that you enjoy it though :thumb:

Welcome to AD!
Speaking of 'math freak'
what is 1 + 1 = ?

Welcome to AD!
Speaking of 'math freak'
what is 1 + 1 = ?

Honestly not sure if it's 0 or 1, because 1-1+1-1+1..... can be rewritten as as 1+(-1+1)+(-1+1)..... which clearly one, or (1-1)+(1-1)+(1-1).... which is zero, hence it's trivial for n=1, n also equals zero, and through strengthened induction 2+2=5,

2nd proof of the results, by proving 1=2, we will show that 1+1 by basic substitution is 1+0=0=1, :D

so let a=b be non negative integers, so multiplying both sides by a we get

a^2=ab
subtract b^2 from both sides
(a^2)-(b^2)=ab-b^2
factoring yields, (a+b)(a-b)=b(a-b)
dividing entire equation by (a-b)
we get a+b=b, and since we originally said a=b,
b+b=b
2b=b
2=1
:DDD

2nd proof of the results, by proving 1=2, we will show that 1+1 by basic substitution is 1+0=0=1, :D

so let a=b be non negative integers, so multiplying both sides by a we get

a^2=ab
subtract b^2 from both sides
(a^2)-(b^2)=ab-b^2
factoring yields, (a+b)(a-b)=b(a-b)
dividing entire equation by (a-b)
we get a+b=b, and since we originally said a=b,
b+b=b
2b=b
2=1
:DDD

Hey, you divided by zero!

1+1=3 in an engineering world, where synergy more than adds the combined composite materials.

@Sheila022, and what does You+me=?

Back