Hello, new here looking to meet new people

MJaslbeginner

Reaction score
I'm hearing and learning asl. I'm really passionate about getting involved in the deaf community and pursuing a career as an interpreter. However, it has been extremely difficult to find resources and someone who is deaf and be willing to teach me. I'm not just looking for a teacher but a friend as well. I think everyone should be open to meeting new people, new cultures and backgrounds. I have so many questions...

So sell yourself. What are your interests? Other studies? Whaat can you offer in return?

Friendships are always built on mutual interests. Best of luck.

learning from other people is good because people can sign word differently. I have a hearing teacher who taught us and now I have deaf teacher and some of the word were different but they meant the same. but ASL is an amazing language :)

Hi My name is Beverly,I am single lady never been marry before and have no kid..I am new on this site single and looking for a serious and long term relationship with a man whom i can spend the rest of my life with my text number...(949) 264-3905

Welcome! I’m hearing too. Also pursuing interpreting career. We can practice together. Do you have an glide? If so add me (rukgara).

Welcome! I’m hearing too. Also pursuing interpreting career. We can practice together. Do you have an glide? If so add me (rukgara).

Back