Hello my name is

Originally posted by TommyGirl
Hello my name is Emeraldie, honey, Silentgold, guess what... I am going to have out with my boss tonight :P

Oh yea, Emeraldie can bring her over for threesome fun! :D

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Oh yea, Emeraldie can bring her over for threesome fun! :D

Hello, My name is SilenceGold, ofc, my dear Emeraldie, you can bring her over for threesome fun! :P

(Emeraldie) :ugh: it is HE not she :doh: *whisperin* do u still want threesome fun? :naughty:

Originally posted by TommyGirl
Hello, My name is SilenceGold, ofc, my dear Emeraldie, you can bring her over for threesome fun! :P

(Emeraldie) :ugh: it is HE not she :doh: *whisperin* do u still want threesome fun? :naughty:

:rofl: Nice tiny comeback! :D

HEY My name is Steel ... Guess what ??? I will graduate this Thursday to get dimploa which i just graduate to learn how to do something with the dolls in my bedroom plus i can prove to any store that i can get that balloon doll

*bounce bounce bounce *

Originally posted by knightwolf68
HEY My name is Steel ... Guess what ??? I will graduate this Thursday to get dimploa which i just graduate to learn how to do something with the dolls in my bedroom plus i can prove to any store that i can get that balloon doll

*bounce bounce bounce *

:rofl:

My name is Fly Free and I love BDSM, I can :69: :3some: :buttsex: :clit: :cuddle: :lick: :booty: with LezArtist!!

Hello my name is Oddball and I like to throw darts at my friends

Originally posted by Oddball
My name is Fly Free and I love BDSM, I can :69: :3some: :buttsex: :clit: :cuddle: :lick: :booty: with LezArtist!!

hahahahah Oddball :rofl:!!!!!!! i sure would! :-x hehehe

hello, my name is OldNavyGirl, I'm taking you BBNT to lake michigan and lock u up in the coffin and burry you thousand feet below sea!

Hello, my name is SilenceGold, a super extra-ordinate orator depicting the manifestation of my psychological analysis of society cultivating deaf ethnicity into superior society. My influential role model is unarguably a positive enchantment to deaf culture outflanking the hearing society that disparages deaf culture as "inferiors." I appreciate your participation into AllDeaf as an addition to our collective resources influencing us into upper classification of advanced ethnicity of deaf society.

LinuxGold said:
Hello, my name is SilenceGold, a super extra-ordinate orator depicting the manifestation of my psychological analysis of society cultivating deaf ethnicity into superior society. My influential role model is unarguably a positive enchantment to deaf culture outflanking the hearing society that disparages deaf culture as "inferiors." I appreciate your participation into AllDeaf as an addition to our collective resources influencing us into upper classification of advanced ethnicity of deaf society.

:shock:

DeafSCUBA98 said:
hello, my name is OldNavyGirl, I'm taking you BBNT to lake michigan and lock u up in the coffin and burry you thousand feet below sea!

hahaha!

hello, my name is carebearx13x, I can't wait to party at Gallaudet and meet some Aders there :o

Hello my name is PimpDaddyPosse and i CANNOT wait to get back east and to Gally!! :o hehe

Hello my name is Fly Free and I can't wait to chat PDP so I can teach him how to drink like javapride does!

Back