Hello, My name is Joseph

Joseph_gee

Reaction score
Joseph here, I'm a 21 year old hearing student. I'm majoring in Nursing. I want to work as a Pediatric Oncology nurse. I love kids :)

I have always wanted to learn ASL and I have always be very interested in the deaf/hard of hearing community. However, I have just recently began taking ASL 1 at my school. It is fun, but I only know some pretty basic stuff. But it's a five week class, just finished the first week, and I hope to continue with ASL. I believe my school offers up to ASL 4. I want to take all of them :)

Well how are you?
thank you for reading my intro.
Reply back so we can get the ball rolling on a new and hopefully lasting friendship. Cant wait.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Just get busy discussing or debating with us. That is the way we can get to know each other and will become friends later on. Right now it is too early to start making friendship. So get busy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hello welcome to alldeaf Im also taking asl classes and my school also offers up to asl 4 I'm on asl 2 so hang in there and keep learning. Is so nice how people are starting to get more interested in asl. I always wanted to learn but couldn't find a class anywhere around my community until my school started offering them for free .

Back