Hello! Me Bri

Brimonster

Reaction score
Hello! My name Bri.
I'm hearing. ASL classes me take many years. Me born, grew up Tacoma, Washington. Now me go to Highline Community College. Me age 19. I want become ASL interpreter. I run Cross Country for my school's team. Know more about me, you want? Go ahead, ask! :hmm:

Hello! My name Bri.
I'm hearing. ASL classes me take many years. Me born, grew up Tacoma, Washington. Now me go to Highline Community College. Me age 19. I want become ASL interpreter. I run Cross Country for my school's team. Know more about me, you want? Go ahead, ask! :hmm:

How do you do? I am deaf. I have lived in many places, and have attended college in more than one school.

I wonder, along with dogmom, why you are attempting to make English into ASL structure.

We all read English perfectly well, and hope you also know how to write correctly?

Oops! I'm so sorry! I'm all embarrassed... I don't really know how to navagate the site so... yeah.. And I'm kinda used to the deaf people that I know. When I email them, they don't use English at all, and generally when I text them they don't use English then, either. But hey! Now I know :)

I would hate it if someone used ASL grammer with me just because I am deaf and they need to impress me. It is not needed. I use good English grammar just because it is the way I function. I don't need to impress anyone with ASL grammer.

hi.my grammer lousy period...i stayed in tacoma and seattle nearly 3months i no comment on the place

Back