hello looking for friends Im new here

limaris21

Reaction score
Hello I'm new here I reside in Michigan and I'm looking for chatting friends. I am hearing person learning asl I am now in asl 2 and I can always use more practice.

I'm New

Hi I am Faith, and I am new on here. I need help to start a thread.:wave:

Hi I m Faith, and I am new on here. I need help to start a thread.:wave:

Go to user cp on the left corner of the screen then look for something that saids introduce yourself then puck something from there then it will take u to the tread page and it will say add a tread Or something like that press that n everything after that should go easy ... Nice to meet u faith my name is Limaris Or Li whatever is easier for u.

Hi I'm learning too!

Hello :)

I'm in ASL 102 at the college level and was hoping to meet people on here I could chat with also. If you are available for skype at all, let me know. I'd love to practice together and chat.

Thanks!
-Stephanie from Oregon

Hi welcome

how did yo find this forum.

Well i started web searching it online about deaf chat rooms but couldn't find one then I found this site about writing blogs and a chance to getting to know others that are either learning asl like me Or deaf/hoh ....

Hello :)

I'm in ASL 102 at the college level and was hoping to meet people on here I could chat with also. If you are available for skype at all, let me know. I'd love to practice together and chat.

Thanks!
-Stephanie from Oregon

Yes I will love too. I also have Skype n my username is the same as this one .
Thanks to u to stephanie ...

-limaris from Michigan

Well i started web searching it online about deaf chat rooms but couldn't find one then I found this site about writing blogs and a chance to getting to know others that are either learning asl like me Or deaf/hoh ....

Neat.

Welcome. :)

Back