Hello, located in Southern California

luceroa

Reaction score
I am a new student to the deaf culture, i am an ASL student. I want to further my knowledge in the ASL/Deaf world. If anyone is located near me, pm me:)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. While you are still new to the Deaf community like us, you would have to wait until you make 50 posts to have anyone who live or located near you to PM you. So be patient and when you reach 50 posts, anyone will be happy to PM you and get to know you. For now, just have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

yankees the OP cannot use the PM feature til he/she's reached a certain number of posts..i think its 100 posts now you have to have before u can us PM feature

yankees the OP cannot use the PM feature til he/she's reached a certain number of posts..i think its 100 posts now you have to have before u can us PM feature

:shock: Are we back to 100 posts again? I thought it was changed from 100 to 50 posts. :dunno:

Yankees, I am on Nbr 2. It is on the upper right of the permalink of my post. Yeah, it is suppose to be 50 posts unless Alex, our webmaster, had decided to change back again. :dunno: The Moderator will help clear that out for us. :hmm:

Back