Hello Leibling!!!!!

hmmm .... how's about .... me in Springfield, IL '07 ???? or In Springfield, IL 2007

Yes I have but it's only 3 leftover.. 200... I tried 07... but it look uncool... so I leave like this.

Last edited:
Done!!! much better :D, :ty: Sunshine1 for your good suggestion... :D

I'm glad someone had asked that question while I was itching for it...

hmmm .... how's about me in Springfield, IL ??? Everyone know that's in USA anyway.

no, they don't know where IL is. It should be "Springfield, IL, USA. That's what everyone in world would know.

Well there is no room to add USA anyway. How's about yours that says Fort Davis, TX and there's no USA there.:dunno2:

no, they don't know where IL is. It should be "Springfield, IL, USA. That's what everyone in world would know.

haha .. yea I noticed under her avator and it does confusing some of other members because she didn't put what state. I figured it would be either in Illinois or Missouri because I knew she went for Angel and Roadrunner's wedding last year.

Liebling ... Are you aware there is about 10 states has Springfield in USA??? They are:

Springfield, IL
Sangamon County

Springfield, MA
Hampden County

Springfield, MO
Greene County

Springfield, OH
Clark County

Springfield, OR
Lane County

Springfield, FL
Bay County

Springfield, MI
Calhoun County

Springfield, NJ
Union County

Springfield, PA
Delaware County

Springfield, TN
Robertson County

That's True about Springfield!! I learned something about this in school and realized that there is more than one have same name!! Next time type name of city and state, so it is making easy for everyone to know where it is at.:|

There is a Springfield in VA! :)

yes, Liebling, come back to America again and meet some of us! Would love to meet you too.

Juhuuu Liebling,

I wish you are in Illinois, I would be visit to you there and chit chat with nice cheesecake from German and coffee.....*yummy* LOL

I miss you!!!! :hug:

There's also Springfield, KY as well, Heh.

Liebling - It'd be awesome to meet you again. I've had the pleasure of meeting you last year and it was so much fun. ;)

Liebling - It'd be awesome to meet you again. I've had the pleasure of meeting you last year and it was so much fun. ;)

Yes I'm glad we got the chance to meet Liebling and would be great to meet her again someday :)

:jaw: thread - many ADers live in Springfield with different states.. .wow... :eek3:

There is a Springfield in VA! :)

yes, Liebling, come back to America again and meet some of us! Would love to meet you too.

Sure, I would love to meet you and ADers one day... I will visit USA again in few years later. My description about USA got my hubby curious and want to visit USA... :giggle:

Juhuuu Liebling,

I wish you are in Illinois, I would be visit to you there and chit chat with nice cheesecake from German and coffee.....*yummy* LOL

I miss you!!!! :hug:

Ja Ich auch!!! mmmhhhh

Translation
Yes I also, too...

Yes it would be super when we have our German afternoon coffee and chat.... when I am in USA mmmmhhh. I guess it could be that you miss German afternoon coffee... Right? :D

Do you still bake German cake while you live in America?

Originally Posted by Jolie_77

Liebling - It'd be awesome to meet you again. I've had the pleasure of meeting you last year and it was so much fun.

Yes I'm glad we got the chance to meet Liebling and would be great to meet her again someday :)

Yes, it's really wonderful to meet you both in real life. It's really fun with you all... You especially, Calvin... :giggle: It would be super when we do that again in future... :D

Back