Hello Ladies

GodfatherofPoker

Reaction score
My name is Kenneth. I am 45 and Deaf. I am 25% Filipino and 75% Puerto Rican. I grew up in New York City since birth. But possible I will move to Florida or Texas for my new beginning life and new chapter in the near future.

I am looking for a female who athletic, average, slim, and voluptuous is very open minded, understanding, attractive, well-educated, activity, caring, loving, passion.

Last edited:
You aren't looking for much are you super stud??

My name is Kenneth. I am 45 and Deaf. I am 25% Filipino and 75% Puerto Rican. I grew up in New York City since birth. But possible I will move to Florida or Texas for my new beginning life and new chapter in the near future.

I am looking for a female who athletic, average, slim, and voluptuous is very open minded, understanding, attractive, well-educated, activity, caring, loving, passion.

Try not to be too picky. ;) You can try Texas first then florida? Who knows there are nice ladies in texas. If you love mexcian food then texas it is.

I think i know who this OP is. Very nice guy, who happens to be single for a quite long. I think.

This must be where I'm going wrong... I need to make an outrageous list of demands that my potential girlfriends must meet. :giggle:

Now I see I been going about this all wrong as well. I got to sit and write some demands down

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

My demands.... we go fishin. we practice mounted archery and shooting. I want a gun for every birthday. Ammo when you can't get a gun. sky diving at least once. Must be able to cook because I can't. Doesn't mind snakes, cats, dogs, and horses. Driven, inspired, never backs down. Polite, family oriented, and must genuinely give a shit. Oh and you gotta make me smile. As far as looks... mmm I can see right through you, so don't be ugly on the inside.

My demands.... we go fishin. we practice mounted archery and shooting. I want a gun for every birthday. Ammo when you can't get a gun. sky diving at least once. Must be able to cook because I can't. Doesn't mind snakes, cats, dogs, and horses. Driven, inspired, never backs down. Polite, family oriented, and must genuinely give a shit. Oh and you gotta make me smile. As far as looks... mmm I can see right through you, so don't be ugly on the inside.

Would you like fries with that ma'am?? ;)

Don't tell Al Gore your closing down the internet! But then again he may take credit for that also.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Back