Hello I'm new

dorita

Reaction score
7462zaahk5pd68.gif
Hello Everybody! I'm new here! I am hard of hearing. I live in texas. I have never met deaf people in my life because in my town it very small and there is no deaf adult here. So, I hope it work in forum to meet a new deaf friend for me. Please let me know if anyone want to meet me. I am latin. I live somewhere in texas, and my age is 24.
So this is me
scan0062.jpg

Well, this is all little about me and i will be able to check my name if someone will reply me and I will reply you back bye
6726z2miebi8dl.gif

Hope you will enjoy interacting with us and learn deaf culture here at AD! :D

I'm from TX, too, but with a greater deaf community.

hey

Luckysmile23 said:
Hi Dorita.. Welcome to AD.. :D
Thanks for reply me. How long you use this forum? It is work for this forum to meet a new deaf friend? What is this about the forum that someone can read and how can I put topic? Any kind of topic that I want???? :)

Hi how are you. Welcome to AD :welcome:
You will find alot of support and information.
This forum is wonderful in allowing people to form
awesome friendships.

Again, welcome :welcome: to this board!

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf dorita!!! I hope you will enjoy your stay with us on Alldeaf. Have fun posting with other members, and welcome aboard!!! :)

Hi Dorita,

Welcome to AllDeaf. I am a White Deaf Texan and now living in Pennsylvania. I would like to return back to Texas someday. I am sure there are some more Deaf Latinos and Latinas on AllDeaf. Enjoy and :welcome: to AllDeaf.

Welcome to alldeaf from Ireland!! You are very pretty girl. You should be one of our hottie girl on this forum!! :cheers:

Back