Hello.....I'm new here

dirtraceguru

Reaction score
My name is Theron and I'm from the mountains of Western North Carolina and there is very few, if any, deaf people in my area.....too country for 'em....maybe....lol

went to NCSD from 1972 to 1981 and left NCSD to go to public school in my hometown in '82 and graduated @ Pisgah High School in '86 and went to Gallaudet University but lasted only 3 months and went back home in the mountains to settle down, work as carpenter and siding installer and have a family. I love to travel to many different dirt race tracks in different states but I call Toccoa (GA) Speedway my home track.

I hope I get to make new friends on here.....take care

Gee....I'm a German on my mother's side but I know no German language.......lol

Hello and nice to meet ya.

what's funny about this is that while I'm talking to you, you are a day ahead of me....lol

it's 20 after 2 am here.....

Hello TweetyBird and Sequoias........:applause:

How yall been doin' ? I'm gettin' ready to go to Toccoa Speedway in Toccoa, GA to watch a dirt race.....what yall up to?

:welcome: to AD! Hope u enjoy your stay here! :)

pretty good today.....wonder if u been to dirt race track? There is a dirt race track in Hagerstown, MD....

pretty good today.....wonder if u been to dirt race track? There is a dirt race track in Hagerstown, MD....

I am sure my dad took me a few times but cant remember. I think it would be fun to watch! Hagerstown is like almost 2 hours from me! if there is a huge event, then I can check it out. I think my kids and hubby would enjoy it.

Hey Theron,

Welcome to AD!

My sister happens to love dirt racing and NASCAR. (She's a *huge* fan of NASCAR)

Here in Wisconsin, we have the Milwaukee Mile. Have you heard of it?

You can read more about it here:

The Milwaukee Mile

Again, welcome!

Hey Theron,

Welcome to AD!

My sister happens to love dirt racing and NASCAR. (She's a *huge* fan of NASCAR)

Here in Wisconsin, we have the Milwaukee Mile. Have you heard of it?

You can read more about it here:

The Milwaukee Mile

Again, welcome!

Yeah...I've seen Milwaukee Mile on tv when BUSCH Series race there.....Nice facility.....There are some sirt race tracks in Wisc like Cedar Lake Speedway in New Richmond, Rice Lake Speedway in Rice Lake and Superior Speedway in Superior. I've read about them tracks on The National Dirt Digest newspaper. There are some well-known Wisc dirt race drivers that travel and race with the traveling series like World of Outlaw or WISSOA and their name is #11 Pat Doar of New Richmond, #28 Jimmy Mars of Elk Mound, #9 Dan Schliper of Suvillan and of course NASCAR driver, Matt Kenseth is from Wisc. Right.....lol

Nice talkin' to ya

That's right. LOL! Matt happens to be my sister's favorite NASCAR driver. :) Wow...I'm really impressed by your knowledge about all of the speedways here in Wisconsin! :)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Interesting to see how you and family must be nestled somewhere in the mountains, must be nice and I s'pose you may have plenty of good viewings while perched up there as well. Wasn't sure at first if you were a dirt-racer or just a spectator of dirt-racing until you mentioned in another post that you were gearing to watch one in Ga. soon. I'm a huge Nascar fan and have watched a few dirt-racing years ago...guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to catch a few more once again around here! ;) Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD..and continue to enjoy watching the races as well! :)

:wave:
~RR

Back