Hello. I'm new and looking to make friends.

Curt

Reaction score
My name is Curtis. I live in Austin Texas and I am looking to meet people who either deaf/hoh or who are interested learning ASL/sign language. I'm doing it because I'd like to implement the use of ASL in counseling by the counselor (hopefully me one day) to eliminate the interpreter to make a better connection between counselors and deaf/hoh clients. That's the idea and ideal! Every culture has a deaf community, so why not learn that deaf communities signed language. Anyways, I hope to meet some people to practice signing. I'm not fluent and I do have a ways to go but, I can hold my own.

Hello, I, too, am here to chat. Skype? FaceTime? Recently lost my hearing due to a car accident and am learning sign language. HELP!

smiley-welcome-01-gif.11387

I am deaf and I am looking for new people to talk to

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Hi, I'd be willing to skype with you. My skype name is tex266.

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum, Curtis. I hope you have fun reading and posting here. It would be nice to have you signing ASL to communicate with clients who need help from you, like looking for colleges or want to talk about problems that need to solve them.

See you around here. :wave:

Watch this one with answers LOL

You have to watch this one with answers.

Welcome from the trainman:wave:

You have to watch this one with answers.

Welcome from the trainman:wave:
Are you stalking and harassing Bebonang now just because she didn't like you using her name to promote CI??

Not cool... :mad2:

Back