Hello, I'm Kali!

Sure, your welcome, ma'am...

Sacramento area, cool...there are HUGE parts of Sacramento. Im in Bay Area- Fremont. Im sure that you heard about the city, huh? :dunno:

hangin' loose!

Haha of course I've heard about it. I was born in the Bay Area, have family there, had a boyfriend there for a while, been there many times. Never stayed in Fremont, but I've passed through numerous times.

*smacks self on head* been trying to figure out how to do the sig and pow.. its right there... boy i should'a taken another web design course...

*smacks self on head* been trying to figure out how to do the sig and pow.. its right there... boy i should'a taken another web design course...

I know exactly what you mean, but it wasn't available on my account. Only after a while I was able to click and use it so don't worry.

Up to now, I still cannot get my picture to show. =\ It shows on my page but when I look here and on other people's profile who are my friends, I do not see my picture. Why is that?

Haha of course I've heard about it. I was born in the Bay Area, have family there, had a boyfriend there for a while, been there many times. Never stayed in Fremont, but I've passed through numerous times.

yea? ahh ok :] born in bay area? cool, im native of San Pablo..right between Richmond and Pinole.

Nice :) I know exactly where that is. I was only in the Bay Area until I was 8 months old so I don't remember any of that, but as I got older I started knowing more people down there.

Nice :) I know exactly where that is. I was only in the Bay Area until I was 8 months old so I don't remember any of that, but as I got older I started knowing more people down there.

Ahh, gotcha :)

in future time, we probably bump into each other and say aloha :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back