Hello I'm Intrested in Meeting New People

Deshane22

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Sha. Please let me start off by saying I'm not apart of this site to get answers or to invade anyone's space or privacy. I have a strong passionate interest in learning ASL and Deaf Culture. I just moved to GA, I'm attending Georgia Perimeter College studying ASL to become an interpreter and advocate for the Deaf. I want to become friends with someone who is Deaf, first to know them as a person, then to learn from experience their culture and background. I hope my introduction didn't offend anyone. I'm a learning student with many goals and ambitions to be an outstanding advocate for the Deaf. Thanks Sha

Hi Sha!

Hello Sha, welcome to AD! Have fun reading and talking to everyone. If you have a webcam, I'm sure some people will be happy to practice with you, I have a webcam and skype so if you wanna practice you can add me if you have skype or yahoo im, my name is suziesmommy08. take care!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

:welcome: to AD! Love your sexy outfit in your avatar!

Back