hello I'm Georgia from PA!

georgia

Reaction score
hey party people! my name's Georgia, I live outside of Philly. I am hearing; I'm in a beginner ASL course, and I wanted to learn more about Deaf culture. I figure the best way to do that is to talk to real people, not to read about it! mostly I'm here to make some friends who live near me, who I can hang out with and get to know. the internet's great for meeting people, not so great for knowing them, haha. hmm......I guess that's about it. Thanks!

Welcome to AllDeaf.com! :afro:
I reccomend you to go to DPHH - Deaf Professional Happy Hour (I am not sure if there is one in Philly), and that usually happens once in every month. It is good start for you to make some friends.
I'll ask my friends if there is any DPHH in Philly area, and I'll let you know.

I reccomend you to go to DPHH - Deaf Professional Happy Hour (I am not sure if there is one in Philly), and that usually happens once in every month. It is good start for you to make some friends.

Thanks! :ty:

:welcome: to AD! I have a few friends in Philly and I only live 2 hours from there. My husband is from Philly and we are big Eagles fans! :)

Philly's In da HOUSE! (Well, close to Philly!):giggle:

Welcome.

I was born and raised in Killadelphia!
Shel09, your Eagles sign makes me feel comforted every time I see it.

All I can provide are schools since my son wasn't old enuff to party. LOL

Lincoln High School in Northeast PA. Those kids are super cool and I KNOW somebody in there knows where the Deaf adults hang out!

Good Luck.

Now I want a Cheesesteak!! :tears:

Yea there has DPHH in Philly, but not Philly area, its nearby...

Welcome to AD, I am originally from Philly, but now live in DC and I missed cheesesteak and WaWa :tears:

Back