Hello im from Ontario Canada

DizzyDon62

Reaction score
Hello my name is Don I have suffered from Bilateral Meniere's Disease since 2002 and slowly lost my hearing up until April this year 3 days after a sac decmpression surgery. I really did not prepare myself for this but my lip reading is getting better as time passes and the same with finger spelling. I am on a waiting list for a Cochlear Implant to be done in London Ontario I hope that it works out. These days im affraid to be alone incase of a fire in the appartment building I know there are devices out there for that I just have to make time to get down to the hearing scociaty. I have not been able to drive since 2002 and will never drive again with no vestubular function left just have my eyes to balance with now and really fun in the dark lol. Well I also have 4 kids with my exwife wont go there but love my kids and live common law since 2002 great lady. Thats about it its nice to be here thanks for a great placee to come Don

Hello my name is Don...
:welcome: Don & family to All Deaf.

I think it's normal for any person to be afraid of a fire. If, you were not afraid of a fire, I would think that there is something wrong with you, in my clueless opinion.

rippled_water_dolphin_joeNanacyK.jpg

welcome to the Ad'rs Jungle:giggle: another Canadian woohoo..

Yeah I think we all have our own fears but we have to not let them rule our lives... hang in there... smile..

Welcome to Alldeaf. Everybody is afraid of fire or any disasters but that is something we all have to face and nothing we can do to stop the fear. Every one of us has to take risk. So try to be brave about it, okay? I am deaf from M'Chigeeng First Nation on the Manitoulin Island where it is on the Lake Huron.

Thankyou All

Thankyou all so much for making me feel so welcome here I feel I will get the support and answers to any questions I may have now im deaf. The Meniere's site I belong to just can't do that for me and they just don't seem to care. So thank you all Don

I did not know that you were in another thread on the introduce yourself. Now you seem to have two threads here, but that is okay. No problem! :wave:

Back