Hello! I'm from Michigan! NEW HERE....:)

Thanks Miss....:)

How's everybody doing today?!
How's the weather in your state?

Hope to see yall soon!

Hi!

Hi!

I've been looking around and sounds like that we don't post very much?!

If yall wanna join with me in Tickle.com?! Go to www.tickle.com and sign up and find me there lolz

Or PM or email me about it!?

So....how was your Day?! Me- have been busy and working on this house before Spring comes...hee hee

Moderator, is there any groups here or we can post anything in General???? Like I mean for everyone to chat about anything personal(not really) lol

G'Day Everybody!

Thanks so much for the welcome and I've been around lately bec I'm on my sk2 lol

Hey RR, how ya doin' ?? LOL

:-D

Buenas dias

Meg871 said:
Moderator, is there any groups here or we can post anything in General???? Like I mean for everyone to chat about anything personal (not really). lol

G'Day Everybody!

Once you've registered, you can post to any forum including General Chat. If you want the list of forums, click on the very left of the red thread underneath the AllDeaf logo (alldeaf.com v4 ....).

FYI - Roadrunner is one of the moderators here. Alex is the person who started this wonderful board. Welcome aboard and enjoy. We don't bite ... most of the time. ;)

hey meg, sorry i think u did email me but i deleted by accident. Anyway what is part of michigan u live?? Holler

hello!

Oh alrighty! I can undy that....

Yes , I'm from Detroit area.....just try to email me asap bec I'm trying to send you my pics ......plmk!

Which part in Mi are you residing now?! :)

Nice meeting You, hun.....

Back