Hello:) I'm deaf from Japan!

Your guys' german is cute :). Ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen. Ich bin zwanzig Jahre alt und ich bin ein Amerikaner. lol. I have helped a lot of people with their English, so if you ever want help lol. Maybe even have a trade off lol especially Italian because I am planning a trip in the future :). And if you are using the app like I am, you touch the message that you want to quote and a little command box come up and you can quote it :)

Your guys' german is cute :). Ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen. Ich bin zwanzig Jahre alt und ich bin ein Amerikaner. lol. I have helped a lot of people with their English, so if you ever want help lol. Maybe even have a trade off lol especially Italian because I am planning a trip in the future :). And if you are using the app like I am, you touch the message that you want to quote and a little command box come up and you can quote it :)

Let's help each other! What do you want to know in Italian? Some sentences? Bad words? Idk lol just ask! :)

wonderful! but maybe you still afraid of me? :D

ah ti ricordi? 'mazza che memoria! ma allora c'eri? io no !!

ora il sospetto diventa certezza! sei piu grande di mio padre :D

ah ti ricordi? 'mazza che memoria! ma allora c'eri? io no !!

ora il sospetto diventa certezza! sei piu grande di mio padre :D
Certo che c'ero, ci sono sempre stata. Quell'anno lì poi ho pubblicato il mio best seller mondiale, il titolo è "Mein kampf", lo hai mai letto? E sì, ovviamente ho i baffi.

piccolo errore :D il mein kampf fu pubblicato molti anni prima! evidentemente quello tuo è un falso, taroccato: magari ci hai scritto che lo spazio vitale è concentrato in un certo delta :D (o altrimenti noto come "l'origine del mondo" )

Back